U.L. Rated TL-30x6 High Security Safe
Due to their weight, these safes must either sit on a concrete floor or a reinforced raised foundation. In addition, the surfaces being crossed to reach the safe's final destination must also be able to bear the weight. We recommend consultation with a qualified contractor to discuss reinforcement of a raised foundation floor.
70.87"H x 35.43"W x 31.50"D
63.78"H x 28.35"W x 20.08"D
Fire Rating: 2 hours
Shipping Weight: 4,490 lbs.
U.L. Burglar Rating: TL-30x6
SUPERIOR BURGLARY PROTECTION
- Mahogany color with heavy brass pull handle and 5-spoke wheel
- Fully upholstered with ivory faux leather
- Interior beautifully illuminated by LED strip lighting
- 5 fully adjustable shelves
- 3 interior electrical outlets
- 2 premium locks, 1 electronic with lighted keypad and 1 mechanical (dial)
- A 21.01 cu. ft. interior
- UL rated TL-30x6 - impenetrable six-side protection. If there were a TL-60x6 category, this safe would qualify!
- 2 ¼ tons of brute strength
- The door is a mammoth 7 2/3" thick…the body 3 ½" thick.
- Both the door & walls contain layer after layer of thick steel tubes filled with an extremely dense, hard composite material
- Sixteen 1 3/5" bolts – top, bottom and both sides
- Added ¼" thick drill resistant manganese steel plates protect the lock and bolts from drill and punch attacks
- The door incorporates 3 burglar-foiling shattered glass and mechanical re-locking devices
- 4 anchor bolt holes in the bottom for securing the safe to the floor. Bolts included
- 2 premium Sargent and Greenleaf™ (S&G) locks. Both must be unlocked to open the safe. Standard is one S&G Titan Pivot Bolt™ electronic lock with lighted keypad, and one S&G mechanical lock with Spy-Proof™ locking dial. With this lock combination you can unlock both and then leave the dial set to the last number…this will allow you to quickly unlock the safe with just the keypad until the end of the day when you spin the dial to engage both locks for the night.
Both the door & walls contain layer after layer of thick steel tubes filled with an extremely dense, hard composite material!